16 April, 2010

Weekend Plans (Friday Fill-Ins)

Friday Fill-Ins


And...here we go!

1. I'd like to unwind and pamper myself tonight.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is a walk under the stars with Sunshine.
3. Last night, I had a generous serving of "sisig" and dried fish  for dinner.
4. Sorry for the long wait.
5. Can we have another romantic holiday now?
6. One of my worst temptations is to hie off and just leave everything behind; I must admit that is one temptation that is hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to stretching my feet on the couch while I catch up on blogging (or maybe a home-service  massage is a better option), tomorrow my plans include more blogging if given the chance and time  and Sunday, I want to blog some more (you think that's possible???)
 

6 comments:

Sandee said...

I hope you manage the romantic holiday and all the blogging too.

Have a great Friday and weekend. Big hug. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you accomplish all this. Nithing better than pampering ones self. :).

HalfCrazy said...

Hi there!

Sisig and Dried Fish? Are you by any chance a Filipino? Haha! Cos those two dishes are pretty popular in here. I just don't eat Sisig! Just sometimes.

As long as you have something else to blog about, why don't you keep churning out them wonderful posts? Haha!

See you around!

quilly said...

This weekend I am not kicking back. I am heading off on a wonderful adventure. We have a lovely motel room booked and while my love is convention-ing my camera and I plan to do some sight-seeing. I hope to return with pictures!

achildoftheking said...

Cute fill-ins. Mine's here.

Unknown said...

Hope all your blogging dreams come true! Have a great weekend!