21 August, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins and Davao's Premiere Resort


1. I remember, I remember the days of yore... 25 lbs. less ago.

2. Dear Piggy I want you to know that your best friend Sheep almost looks like you now.

3. Is that my belly!!??? Yuck!!!

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of starving myself to death just to lose this belly.

5. I'm saving a big room in my belly just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list a lap-band would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to packing for our overnight stay at Pearl Farm Beach Resort, tomorrow my plans include a 45-minute boat ride to the resort, watching the sunset and night fish-feeding with the kids and Sunday, I want to enjoy the sun!




Wanna have an idea where the Sheep and her herd are going for the weekend? These photos will show you...







Nestled on the quiet side of Samal Island, The Pearl Farm Beach Resort is a mere 45-minute boat ride from the wharf. This fourteen (14) hectare spread was once a pearl farm, where thousands of white-lipped oysters transported from the Sulu Sea, were cultivated for their pink, white and gold pearls. Today, the resort beckons with the promise of a relaxing, private retreat, under the care of its friendly and charming staff.

Deluxe Accommodation with 73 guestrooms, suites, cottages on stilts perched above the sea and exclusive villas are designed from Maranao and Samal ethnic influences in both materials and form. Inside, decorative details and multihued patterns reflect the island's vibrant culture as inspired by the region's rich tribal ancestry.

Malipano Island, a secluded island located a few hundred meters off Samal Island, is where seven (7) exclusive villas of the resort are nestled. It offers three holes of golf and at the west side, the island faces a pristine white sand beach.

Source:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I love how you tied all your answers into weight. #6 wouldn't be on my list either. LOL. Have a great time at the Resort. It looks wonderful :)

Bing Yap said...

THOM i cant help it.. this weekend break is going to be an eating frenzy and that worries me. no bikini for the sheep though. not that lucky. LOL