01 May, 2010

Dating Profile: Sunshine Of Your Life



The The Dating Profiles Meme, hosted by Judd Corizan, is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser.

"This is a bit different than an "answer this question" meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person's profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only "lines" that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles."

The Dating Profiles Meme: Sunshine of Your Life

1. friends are the sunshine of your life.

with a friend like me, you'll always have sunshine :D



2. i am an accountant and musician with a wicked sense of humor.


3. all i can say is that i am tired of the games.

i don't blame you


4. I spent the last year focusing on me, which is something I hadn't done in a really long time. It's been a lot of fun!



5. Am looking for someone that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love..



6. I want love.



7. Looking for someone to spend quality time with, who respects me for who I am and who is satisfied with the direction that their life is going.



8. Something I haven't done yet that I would like to do is deep sea diving.

dive in...




9. The thing I am most grateful for is being alive.



10. need some one to make me hole.

quick... it's an urgent need!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA...you ROCK IT!
Well done BING..
Yes, you are a great friend...
anything else...I really do not know...LOL

hugs
shakira

Unknown said...

Honestly though, I HATE HATE Dating.
When I was young, I hated Dating so much, I married the guy.
Then I was divorced, I still hate Dating...
DH now is SO SMART, from first HELLO to MARRIAGE, three months and a flight to Malaysia to marry me.
Now THAT'S MY MAN! LOL

hugs
shakira

Bing Yap said...

shakira, your love story inspires me. it's a great "second chance" story and i love it! you deserve to be happy. :) thanks for being such a sweet blog friend.