01 March, 2010

A Greasy Flashback (1978)


"Grease" (1978) was one of the greatest musical films of all time.

One favorable review aptly described it as: "Grease is a pleasing, energetic musical with infectiously catchy songs and an ode to young love that never gets old."

Here are some of the songs in its soundtrack that became smash hits at that time...









Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I loved this movie and I loved this music. I was in my 20s when this came out. My how time flies.

Have a terrific day Bing. Big hug. :)

Anonymous said...

That was such a great movie. I liked Greased Lightening as well in that movie. All the songs were fun. They still are. Rabbit, Rabbit

Anonymous said...

Where were my manners. Great choice for MM by the way and have a great day :)

Sandee said...

I loved this movie and I loved this music. I was in my 20s when this came out. My how time flies.

Have a terrific day Bing. Big hug. :)