11 January, 2010

Blabbering About Tattletales


Welcome to The Queen's Tuesday Meme #20

Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.
Always fun!
Step out of the box. Be creative.
Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours.

The Blabbermouth Meme
1. When you were a child did you ever blab a family secret and get in trouble for it later?

not much to tell about the family... i was the one who had a secret and i kept it well...
no one found out so i didn't get in trouble
mltan100.blogspot.com


2. Have you said anything in the last 24 hours that you regret?

the strongest words i have recently said appeared in my facebook shoutout:

"stealthily opening my fb albums and secretly browsing thru my kids' cam's thumbnails won't answer any of your questions... why not ask me directly if you have any question? i guess gossip is more exciting... anyway, i welcome you guys to my private page which is supposed to be accessible only to my friends :) sneaky you tsk tsk"


... the shoutout's still there ... and i have NO REGRETS at all


3. Have you ever blabbermouthed something to a significant other that in hindsight you really should have kept to yourself?

anything about the past is T-A-B-O-O



4. Have you ever written anything on your blog that you wish you could take back?

i was mad and i started blogging...

big mistake...
i eventually deleted the post




5. Are you the blabber or the blabbee? Tell us your most embarrassing blabbermouth moment.




6. Who is the biggest blabbermouth tattletale in your household?

nope, i'm not telling mltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.com




7. You are the Blog Paparazzi! Which blogger's real photograph are you most interested in getting?

all of Thom's sunset photos, no doubt!!!




8. If you could hire the loudest and most skilled blabbermouth in the universe to do your talking for you and advertise it well, what message would you like to spread to humanity? Don't hold back.

"Mind your own business!!!"


mltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.com





4 comments:

Melissa Mashburn said...

LOL Loved your answers!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Wonderful pictures!

Nessa said...

LOL!!! Love the facebook answer. My stalker is constantly trying to get into my photos on myspace. I have no clue why really. I guess she thinks she'll find pics in there that pertain to her but there aren't. I have to admit though that I keep them private just to irritate her lol.

Finding Pam said...

Your answers are so funny. I loved the pictures.

And Thom's picture in his bus was awesome. How did you do that? I want to see some pretty sunsets too and some warm weather