23 August, 2009

Jodi's Meme: My Life According To Billy Joel



Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: Jodi's Meme

INSTRUCTIONS: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Post as "Jodi's Meme: My Life According to (BAND/ARTIST NAME)" The great thing is that if you have already done this meme, you can do it again with a different artist! Please do!


-Are you a male or female?

Uptown Girl



-Describe yourself

It's Still Rock And Roll To Me



-How do you feel right now?

Just The Way You Are



-If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

New York State Of Mind



-Your favorite form of transportation

Big Shot



-Describe Your Morning Routine

Stiletto



-Your best friend is

Sometimes A Fantasy


-What's the weather like

Storm Front



-Pet Peeve?

Worse Comes To Worst



-If your life was a TV show, what would it be called

We Didn't Start The Fire



-Your relationship

Shameless



-Your Fear

I Go To Extremes




-What is the best advice you have to give?

Get It Right The First Time




-If you could change your name, you would change it to

Captain Jack



-What do you say when you are frustrated?

Where Were You On Our Wedding Day



-Thought for the day

You May Be Right


-How you would like to die

Light As The Breeze



-Your soul's present condition

The River of Dreams



-Your motto

Only The Good Die Young



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is so funny. You have a sense of humor to you that is so great and so wonderful. All the songs so fit and the graphics...wonderful my friend. I love Your Fear LOL. too funny. I need to take lessons from you on how to do great meme's like this :) Have a Great Week :)

Bing Yap said...

THOM didn't you know i learned from you? LOL... have a great week too :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think this is the coollest wordpress powered blog I`ve seen. I really like your theme

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think this is the coollest blog I`ve seen. I really like your theme.
Buy Genuine Levitra Online