14 August, 2009

It's Raining Friendship Awards


Wow! I got 4 beautiful friendship awards from 2 amazing friends. mltan100.blogspot.com

3 of these awards came from Thom of Thoms Place 4 Well Whatever...


The Loyal Friend and Visitor Award

Friendship Forever Award

Triple Awards


and this Friends Award full of hearts came from Mike of RAMBLING STUFF AKA GOLCH CENTRAL

Friends Award

Thom and Mike, I am definitely honored to be considered as one of your friends and to receive these awards from you. It warms my heart to know that you thought of me when you shared your blessings.



I didn't see any rules but I sure want to pass them on to all the followers and regular commenters of the Sheep's blog. Grab them now, enjoy and share them with all of your friends.mltan100.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congrats my friend. Well deserved and you are most welcome :) Aloha

Bing Yap said...

thanks again THOM :)