14 August, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #3 and Unconscious Mutterings

Serendipity

And...here we go!

1. When will honest and clean elections become a reality
(at least here in this country)
?

2. What Dreams May Come was the last good book I read and
Twilight
was the last good movie I saw.

3. Everything has its beauty but nothing beats a good heart.

4. Corned beef hash is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your good office to shape up and stop
the extrajudicial killings and unexplained disappearances in the city
.

6. In the arms of Sunshine is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blogging,
tomorrow my plans include attending a thanksgiving party
with my kids
and Sunday, I want to sleep sleep sleep!





I say ... and you think ... ?


Death :: Squad


Identified :: Guilty


Saturday :: Freestyle


Dumped :: Scorned


Division :: Disunity


Stilted :: Cottage


Crimes :: Injustice


Stumped :: Stubbed


Future :: Scary


Team :: Unity




8 comments:

NoOne said...

You're the 5th person to comment on seeing Twillight....I'm still not convinced haha.

Bing Yap said...

hi MISTRESS L, what made it a good movie was Edward Cullen (of course!) and the company i was with (teen daughters and their best friend).=)

Alison said...

I agree with your answer to #3.

Anonymous said...

I love #3. So true that is. And I love your #6 as well. Great list my friend. So you think the future is scary? I think its fascinating myself. Who knows what the future holds LOL. ACK...so it might be scary indeed :)

KAT said...

Loved your answers, especially number 3, how true that is.

I hope you get to rest on Sunday!

Take care,
Hugs,
Kat

Bing Yap said...

hi HAIRLINE FRACTURE, i do believe that it's the beauty from within that counts most. a good heart always shines!

Bing Yap said...

THOM i think it's all the uncertainties the future may bring that intimidates me.

Bing Yap said...

my beloved KAT, that's you in #3. you are so beautiful inside and out.