07 August, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #2


And... here we go!

1. An outing at the beach is my favorite summertime break.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies are Home Alone, Sixteen Candles and Pretty in Pink.

3. My youngest daughter's face is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon gives me crazy mood swings.

5. I am missing someone so badly right now.

6. When daylight fades I rush home to be with my kids.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a good night sleep, tomorrow my plans include celebrating an anniversary and Sunday, I want to see my parents!

6 comments:

Lady Sinistral said...

LOL! Love #4!

Anonymous said...

LOL...I enjoyed this especially #4. I love to do #1 as well. There's an award for ya on my blog :) Aloha

Bing Yap said...

DUCHESS DETHRONED, #4 may sound funny but it's true. hehehe

Bing Yap said...

THOM i don't turn into a wolf so there's nothing to worry about.lol! will check the award right away. thanks a lot for that.

Mike Golch said...

good posting.I have an award for you.

Bing Yap said...

hi MIKE.. thanks for appreciating and thanks also for the award. =)