19 July, 2009

Sunday Stealing - The Heretic Meme


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Arnab Chakreborty from the blog The Heretic. He does not say where he got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?

I'm no kiss and tell... besides I'd be in big trouble if I told you.

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?

Oyster resto (Talaba Joe) last night... yummy! Happy 15th birthday, son!

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?

San Mig Light Beer... another favorite!

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?

Definitely the eyes...

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?

I'd be betraying my profession if I made the wrong choice... but then we are known to be Liars anyway so who cares?

6. Best kind of pizza?

All meat, crispy thin crust... no more, no less

7. What is in store for your future?

Whoa... let me see... let me think... let me feel... let me concentrate... wait, I forgot I'm not a psychic.

8. Who was the last band you saw live?

Wow... too many of them but one stood out... the Sphere Band

9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?

Do they even want me there when they're sick?

10. How many songs are on your iPod?

My Walkman Phone is good enough for me so no need for iPod... 145 tracks

11. Where is the last place you drove to?

I don't drive... does that sound boring?

12. Where did your last kiss take place?

I told you, I'm no kiss and tell mltan100.blogspot.com

13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?

Blogging I guess

14. Are you a quitter?

Hell, no! It's not even in my vocabulary.

15. Who was the last person you had in your house?

Ahhhhh.... errrrrr... held hostage, you mean?

15. What do you think about people who party a lot?

I think they are cool... been there, done that... hey I was cool once too

16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?

Hmmm... Sex is better done than talked aboutmltan100.blogspot.com

17. What was the last CD you purchased?

Classic Swing... I love it!!!

18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?

Spandau Ballet and Side A Band

19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?

"Lust", "Gluttony", "Greed", "Sloth", "Wrath", "Envy", and "Pride" - who isn't guilty of them???

20. How is your last ex doing?

Buried I think...

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted.



14 comments:

Mike Golch said...

great posting,and no I'm not doing this one.

Bing Yap said...

hehe something to do on a boring Sunday evening here... a blessed Sunday to you MIKE!

Hootin Anni said...

Love your answers to 14, 15, and 16 in particular. Ohhhhhhh, and I love all the Betty Boop graphics.

Thanks for visiting.

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Oh, Pinky, you crack me up! Love your answers!

KAT said...

Great answers Bing...
I think I might have to steal this from you!! :)

Have a great Day!
Kat

Bing Yap said...

hi ANNI.. i love your answers as well. thanks for checking out mine.happy SS!

Bing Yap said...

CATHY (Lady HighTower), why didn't i think of barry manilow and the il divo just like you did. i really love them! thanks for dropping by!

Bing Yap said...

hi KAT, go ahead and steal.. you'll surely enjoy this every sunday. it's for thieves like us. hahaha... something to blog about on lazy sunday, right? i miss you, girl!

Mouse said...

Loved your answers, and the Betty Boop images, so cute :)

Bing Yap said...

hi MOUSE, i had fun doing this meme. i'm glad you like it.thanks for dropping by. =)

Anonymous said...

Why the hell didn't this show up in my reader...booo hisss LOL. Great answers my friend. I so agree with you on #16 LOL. Great SS :)

Carleen said...

I don't know if I should laugh or say "aww" for #20. :)

Wishing you a great week.

Bing Yap said...

THOM, i really had fun doing this one. thanks for agreeing with me.

Bing Yap said...

CARLEEN, i'm glad you like it. thanks for dropping by. =)