10 September, 2010

The Jewelry Test


I saw this at Thom's blog, Thom's Place 4 Well Whatever, and tried it out. There was just one question for this quiz and the result was amazingly... well... "ME."

Why don't you try and check it out yourself?


You Are Fun





You always like to add a whimsical touch to your look. You never take yourself all that seriously.

You are driven, but you aren't taking the beaten path to success. You are doing things your way.

Of all the types, you are the most original and creative. You wear your uniqueness as a badge of honor.

You are bright and happy. You have a lot to be optimistic about, and you have a "can do" spirit.


  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo you :)

Unknown said...

"Sheepish Thoughts" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/09/sites-to-see_10.html

Bing Yap said...

thom... see, i told you it is so "moi" hehehe

Bing Yap said...

fish hawk, that is so nice of you to include my site in your list. thank you so much for the linky love. yes, i love the image you chose. it was one of my favorite cartoons here.

again, thanks a lot.

FishHawk said...

"Sheepish Thoughts" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/09/sites-to-see_10.html