20 August, 2010

Intoxicana (Yoga and Drinking)

Yoga Teacher Training Pictures, Images and Photos


Research confirms that drinking gives the same benefits as yoga does...

Savasana
Position of total relaxation. 


Balasana
Position that brings the sensation of peace and calm. 

Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
This position calms the brain and heals tired legs.


Marjayasana
Position stimulates the midriff area and the spinal column.


Halasana
Excellent for back pain and insomnia.  

Dolphin
Excellent for the shoulder area, thorax, legs, and arms. 

Salambhasana
Great exercise to stimulate the lumbar area, legs, and arms.

Malasana
This position, for ankles and back muscles. 


Pigeon
Tones the body, and builds flexibility and helps get rid of 'stress'.

So in the interest of healthy relaxation, let's start drinking!!! 

Friday Pictures, Images and Photos


Source: Yahoo mail (Gina Tan)

13 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I think I will pass on the drinkng part,Been there did that,don't want to be there again.

Bing Yap said...

hi mike... the yoga part is good though. it's so nice to hear from you again. missed you!

Janet Gardner said...

That is sooo funny Bing, Can I use that sometime on my blog?? I just love it I will post a link to you as well, Have a great weekend!!
Love ya,
Janet :)

Anonymous said...

LOL I posted this on my blog a while back. Hysterical. Have a great Friday :)

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. And the drinking is much easier to do than the Yoga too. You crack me up Bing.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Bing Yap said...

janet, sure you can post it anytime... i also stole it from an email sent to me. nice to see you here again. muahhh!!!

Bing Yap said...

thom, i knew i've seen it somewhere!!! but it was too funny that i had to re-post it. got it from an email this time. thanks. =)

Bing Yap said...

sandee, that's right! easier and more fun to do!!! happy weekend, girl!

Janet Gardner said...

Thanks bing for welcoming me back, I am trying to get caught back up with my favorite blogs, and yours are on the top of my list :) If you have time today can you email me this to me on facebook or you can email me at cjsp4janet@aol.com. I love the picture of you and your boyfriend, I need to read up on that LOL! I looks like you have true happiness again.
Love ya,
Janet :0

Bing Yap said...

i will do that janet... in yahoo mail.
btw, you can find sunshine's pics in my fb albums. =)

Nessa said...

I always take health advice seriously. I am popping a beer now.

:)

Bing Yap said...

nessa, now that you mentioned it, i think i will have another one here. ;)

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog, I had not come across sheeponarampage.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Keep up the wonderful work!