24 May, 2010

Music Monday ~ I Love The Nightlife (Alicia Bridges)



Here's an upbeat treat from the 70's... It's Disco Monday again!!!






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
 

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The older I get the more I wish I could enjoy the night life as I did when this song first came out LOL. Well done. Love it. Have a wonderful week ahead :)

Mike Golch said...

Bing,I am glad that both my sites made your top dropper list.I am no longer with entrecard.I quite because of too may virus infection from entre card.Not to mention the not so pleasant message that I sent them they bounced me.I am fine with that.

Bing Yap said...

thom i post "our music" here because that's all i get now of the good old night life :D those were really happy days!

Bing Yap said...

mike you always topped my lists. i feel so sorry that you decided to leave entrecard. i do understand your concerns though. because of your post about it, i have become more cautious now. thanks so much. {{{hugssss}}} for you!