21 March, 2010

The Association Meme



Thom of THOM'S PLACE 4 WELL WHATEVER... tagged me in a meme/game called Association Meme which is hosted by Alice Audrey.



Here are the rules:
1. Anyone can play, whether they have been tagged or not.
2. Include the rules and logo in your post.
3. Copy out all the responses that were made before you.
4. Link to each of the people who responded before you.
5. Put in your response. Your response can be as little as a single word or as much as 100 words. It can be a word, a phrase, an image, a song, a video, a story, or a short rant.
6. Tag anyone you would like to challenge to play this game. You do not have to tag anyone.
7. You can do this any time you run across it, even if you were one of the previous responders.

Alice said: Excitement
Hootin Anni said: Thrill!
Hazel said: Suspense
Thom said: Murder

So I'd say: JUSTICE... SWEET JUSTICE!


I encourage everyone to play so I'm not tagging anyone in particular. Do join us and take the challenge.

4 comments:

Nessa said...

satisfaction



Shadow Shot Sunday 160 - Home

Bing Yap said...

oh yes... for Thom its really satisfaction... LOL

hey Thom... peace peace peace <3

Anonymous said...

Oooo I love this. And it's so true. Excellent Bing. :) I love this :)

Bing Yap said...

THOM if you need a lawyer, don't call me. i think you'll give me a big headache. LMAO!