05 January, 2010

Qaradağ Buduq Is The Name Of My Band


Get ready to rock 'n roll!


HRH Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt wrote:



"I've joined a rock band. Actually, I AM a rock band. Nobody will let me join their group so I decided to make my own dungeon band.
It's a screeeaammm.
Ever heard of my group?

I didn't think so.

So I'm thinking....We have our own Royal Blible, our own Royal Shopping Mall , we threw message bottles in the bloggy ocean and now it's time to become a Rock Band. This meme has been very popular in the past. I didn't write it and I don't know where it started. If you know, please tell me and I will give credit where credit is due. Not only is it entertaining but it would also make an interesting sidebar conversation piece. Think of it as sitting on the mantel in your blivingroom. (that's blog + living room for all you non blog speakers). I finished this little project with a new respect for mindless memology. The result was downright spooky."



It's a musical mme0-matic! Here's how it goes. You are about to have your own band's CD cover. Follow these directions to the letter. My tagee list is at the bottom of this post. It's fun and requires no thought at all. Go to......
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

Go to the bottom of the page and find the NEW RANDOM QUOTATIONS button. Click it. The last four words of the very last quote that appears on the page is the title of your album.

The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result.


My result:


The hottest operatic quartet Qaradağ Buduq celebrated the release of its album "Fall from the Trees" in style , performing to 500 guests and announcing their 2010 world tour at a global album launch in the breathtaking surroundings of Timbuktu.



4 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

I can't wait for the release of the next one! Brilliantly peaceful, that is.

Thanks for playing, Pink Lady.
You are most certainly NOT in the dungeon (I can't say the same for poor Jean-Luc though. Shhh...don't tell him. I let him out for Christmas and forgot to lock him back up.)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I heard that, Mimi!

Yours sounds like an Irish folk album.

Nessa said...

Lol, i thought my band name sounded like something a person would cough up.....i think you topped me. The cover is great!

Bing Yap said...

Lol... the band's name, the cover, the title and the theme (rock) just don't fit together. i guess Timbuktu is the only right place to launch this album.