24 January, 2010

The Negativity Meme


Welcome back to Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser.

Today we ripped this meme
off
blogger named Flea from the blog Flea's World. She states that she stole it at Warty Mammal. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Negativity Meme


Foods which disgust the crap out of me: Anything TOO sweet... Unfortunately, I don't have a sweet tooth.

TV show I loathe: Any show in sports channel

Movie I loathe: Any movie that makes me think... I watch a movie to relax and be entertained.

Music genres I loathe: Rap

Magazine which annoys me: FHM

Makes me cranky at restaurant: Slow service

Makes me cranky in public: Hmmm... Conversations about extrajudicial killings. It always always always winds me up.

Makes me cranky in general: PMS

Pisses me off at home: Busted bulb

Pisses me off at work: Short notices, "RUSH" stamped on paper, deadlines

Pisses me off in general: Rude people

Makes me impatient at home: When nothing's working

Makes me impatient at work: Long wait

Makes me impatient in public: Long queue

Celebrity I hate: The infamous Mayor Andal Ampatuan Jr. who masterminded the Maguindanao Massacre, where 2 lady lawyers, 30 journalists and many other innocent motorists were brutally murdered... After all, he is a "celebrity" in his own right now.

Music artist I hate: Linkin' Park

I could care less about: Politics

Annoys the crap out of me weekdays: Early mornings

Annoys the crap out of me weekends: Errands

Blogger's habit that annoys you: Nothing... I don't let them get to me. To each his own.

Feature on your blog you hate: None... I don't write stuff I don't like or don't believe in.

Movie star you despise: Hmmm... None that I can think of right now

Politician that you hate: All of them



mltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.com




4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

The sports channels seem to be on 24/7 here. And they're so LOUD! ggrrrr
Have a great Sunday.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/do-ya-wanna-own-part-of-google.html

Join us for Monday Mayhem"

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could be like you about other bloggers LOL. Busted Bulb...now there's a great answer as well but the best is PMS ROFLMAO!!! ACK! I have something for your on my blog my dear sweet one :) Have a great Sunday :)

kalea_kane said...

Great answers. I especially loved the PMS comic. :) have a great day!

kalea_kane said...

Great answers. I especially loved the PMS comic. :) have a great day!