10 January, 2010

Current Obsessions on Sunday Stealing

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser.

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Minnestota Mom. We stole one of our first memes from her after we started this blog. That was back on September 7, 2008. The big difference is the Minnesota Mom actually wrote this meme! She tells us about herself: "My passions are reading, art in its many forms, and health. And I love cookies. Lots of cookies. Does that go with health? Probably not. But I loves ‘em anyway…" (We did add some questions to fit our format length.) Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Instructions: Answer the Current Obession category and then explain WHY you chose that response. Easy enough? Thanks as always for playing!




"There is one thing we can actually control -- the mind-set with which we respond to these events around us. And if we are able to overcome our anxieties and forge a fearless attitude towards life, something strange and remarkable can occur -- that margin of control over circumstance increases. At its utmost point, we can even create the circumstances themselves, which is the tremendous power that fearless types have had throughout history."


Snack:

i love cheese!!!



Restaurant:

not for the pancakes but for their corned beef omelette


Beverage:


Image Credit: Vimrod cartoons



Decor:


i like it topsy-turvy... yikes!



Actor:

can you blame me if i can't make up my mind???



Actress:

Meryl Streep... all-time favorite

truly versatile!!!


Movie:

Dancing Queen, that's why!


TV show:

i'm such a sucker for breaking news



Hobby:

just kidding... that's me wishful thinking


Band:




i love Bon Jovi because of this brilliant song... my daily (morning) mantra

Song:

a catchy tune that keeps playing in my mind mltan100.blogspot.com

Nobody (Wonder Girls)




Meme:

what else?



Blog:

WARNING: this sheep is narcissistic



Lover:

i refuse to incriminate myself



Friend:

too many to mention



Quote:


sometimes this girl makes a lot of sense mltan100.blogspot.com


Peeve:

people who don't have anything good to say about anybody




Sport:



Singer:

MADONNA

truly the Queen of Re-invention


mltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.commltan100.blogspot.com


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both of these videos. And your Lover is just the bomb. You and me both with the breaking news. I love that. Hobby LOL Too funny. Excellent answers my friend as usual. I hope you and the kids are doing well :) Have a great Sunday :)
xoxoxo

Bing Yap said...

hi Thom... i still haven't collected that award you gave me. thanks for that. i don't really get good signal at work and can't open most sites. here at home, i only get limited time to surf. i've already missed a lot of memes that i love.

thanks for never getting tired of leaving a comment here. thanks for the friendship. :)

kids and i are doing great. :) i hope you won't get too sad on Quilly's moving.

Hootin Anni said...

I saw Bon Jovi on TV just the other day in an interview...he hasn't aged a bit!! Wowzers.

Love your Maxine cartoon with cheese and Whine.

Here's mine...I hope you can stop by--- Click here

Sonny said...

I love your answers. I love the illustration.

Hope you have a wonderful sunday.
With luv,
Sonny

Visit my blog if you like to!

I am Harriet said...

I love cheese and Maxine too :)

Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/stupid-is-as-stupid-does.html

Join us for Monday Mayhem