04 October, 2009

Top Ten EC Droppers for September



I'd like to thank my top ten droppers for the month of September. I have been on holiday for 2 weeks which explains my absence here. Despite that, these Entrecard friends kept my blog alive. Please accept my sincerest gratitude.

Learn Affiliate Marketing

I am Harriet

Rambling stuff

Flash2nd

Candles Crafts and Whatnot

Sited and Blogged

Bambi's Thoughts

Angelika

OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING

Artists & Crafters Suppy Community


Thanks also for the several awards bestowed on the Sheep by very good friends of mine. I shall write a post about them soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was starting to get worried about you. I'm glad your back. Missed you Bing. Have a great Sunday :)

Bing Yap said...

hi thom it feels so nice to be back but i'm not in a blogging mood yet.. lol. i checked out your blog right away for my dose of laughter and i was not disappointed at all. :)