02 July, 2009

We Will Surely Miss You


My friend, KAT of Candles Crafts and Whatnot and Soy Wax Candles Blog, is taking a much needed 10-day break to Ohio. She will visit her friends whom she has not seen for 13 years. And I am happy for her.

I just want her to know that I will surely miss her. I hope she will have a great time and just stop worrying about her blogs and The Angels Weekly while she is away. But knowing her, I'm sure everything has been taken care of in our online magazine.

Go have fun, Kat. You deserve this vacation. We will all miss you though.

9 comments:

jenn said...

I love Kat...she is such a sweetheart!

Bing Yap said...

yes she is JENN and we both wish her all the best... i miss her already. i'm sure you do too.

Unknown said...

WE will all miss Kat...she is one very cool blogger and I love adding my thoughts to her blog:)

Unknown said...

OOPs (itchy fingers)...I hope she has a wonderful time on her much deserved vacation!!!!

Bing Yap said...

DOROTHY, although i miss Kat, it's comforting to know that she will be enjoying the company of friends she has not seen for so many years. i'm sure she has many stories to share when she comes back.=)

KAT said...

Bing,

Thank you my dear friend for the lovely send-off!

I arrived and have only just begun!! But what a trip!! Ughhh!!

Love you!
Miss You!!
Kat

Bing Yap said...

KAT, i'm so glad to know you can connect there. so happy to hear from you. now go and enjoy the days you have with them. tell me all about it when you get back, ok?

love and miss you too, girl!

Metz said...

Hi,

Thanks so much for dropping by at Empty Streets 1027 via Entrecard :) Am here to return the favor and to see what great stuff you have here :) Hope to see yah around more and do enjoy your weekend :) xoxo

Metz
Empty Streets 1027

Bing Yap said...

hi METZ, thanks for dropping by again and for being in my top droppers list last month. i will surely go back to your site.=)