30 March, 2009

Music Monday- A Night To Remember (Shalamar)


I am not exactly in a dancing mood right now but I promised myself that I will be posting disco tunes only for Music Monday. This surely sets the mood right for the first day of the week.

Walk with me down memory lane with this upbeat retro tune.





Lyrics | Shalamar lyrics - A Night To Remember lyrics


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





6 comments:

A said...

This is an awesome upbeat song so appropriate to start the week off... :D Have a great week ahead and Happy MM! :D

Bing Yap said...

thanks Ane.. it's really one of my favorites :)

Sandee said...

I remember Shalamar. Great pick for Music Monday.

Have a terrific day. :)

Bing Yap said...

SANDEE, Shalamar was one of the best at that time.:D

Speedcat Hollydale said...

CLASSIC !!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the 80's .... and would like to visit them again :-)

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I remember Shalamar. Great pick for Music Monday.

Have a terrific day. :)